Salon Bella Dama is currently assembling a professional team for a brand new upscale hair salon in the Atlanta Perimeter area, overlooking one of the busiest plazas in the area. This salon is filled with natural light and is equipped according to the latest standards of the industry. Great commission structure is offered. The benefits are equivalent to progressive Atlanta salons, such as Van Michael.
– Up to 60% commission structure
– Health Insurance for you and your family
– Advanced hair style training and education opportunities
– Top of the line Products & Supplies that work best for different hair types
– Warm and professional working environment
Qualities we look for:
– High integrity
– Smart – both IQ and EQ
– Team player
– Figure it out person
– Ability to work evenings and weekends
Progressive stylists with clientele and a solid portfolio. Must have a clear understanding of working with upscale clientele and closing sales in an efficient manner. Specialties recommended are:
– Thermal Strengtheners Specialists (Japanese, Brazilian & Chi)
– Extensions certified (Sew-In, Fusion and other)
– Hair Braiding
– With focus on conditioning and restorative Treatments
– Strong Blow dry and styling skills
– Modern Upstyle skills
– Creative cut (shears, razor)
We understand in these tough economic times students need to make themselves that much more competitive in today’s job market. In an effort to help, we do offer internships on a case-by-case basis, provided that you’re able to produce a liability waiver. An intern will gain experience in the industry of beauty, specifically:
– Make professional connections.
– Learn how to work with clients.
– See and take part in most processes of a successful hair salon.
– Learn how to do the latest hair services.
– Take advantage of our education program.
– Get gratuity when assisting senior stylists’ clients.
For more information, please send a resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse our website to find out more about Salon Bella Dama, or meet at our hair stylists.